This unostentatious medieval tent is a low-priced, yet spacious and functional tent suitable for military camps, medieval markets or LARP events. It provides ample space for 2 occupants with their respective belongings and gear, and with a generous inner height of approx. 1.80 m at the sides and approx. 3 m at the center, offers enough headroom even for rangy warriors. The Knight's tent is adorned with a pelmet running all the way around. The bottom edge closes with a sod cloth that keeps dirt and dust out.
The separate sidewall just needs to be connected to the roof by means of small hooks. The medieval tent can also be used as a canopy by simply leaving the sidewall out. We dispensed with an awning in order to keep the tent compact-sized.
The round tent Johann is supplied as a complete set, i.e. with poles and accessories. It is waterproofed and treated against mildew and mold.
- Dimensions: Ø approx. 3 m
- Entrance height: approx. 1.80 m
- Inner height: approx. 3 m
- Lateral height: approx. 1.80 m
- Weight: approx. 37 kg
Scope of delivery:
- Tent skin consisting of 1 roof and 1 sidewall
- 10 side poles: approx. 1.80 m (approx. 1.92 m with end tips)
- 1 sectional center pole: approx. 3 m (approx. 3.12 m with end tips)
- 10 large tent pegs
- 10 small tent pegs
- Cotton guy-ropes with tensioners
- Shipment consists of 2 packing pieces.
Colors and material:
- natural color (cotton, 340 gsm)