With a ground area of 9sqm our One-Pole Tent provides enough space for 2 people with all their luggage and junk. The central height of 2.20m offers sufficient headroom. The tent is extremely light and easy to transport because of its divisible central pole. In next to no time the tent is built up and you are free to concentrate on the finer things on market, LARP-event or camp. This authentic low-priced tent is very interesting, not only for beginners.
The tent fabric is made from 100% cotton in a special way to make it extremely tear-resistant and waterproof.
- Size: approx. 3.50m diameter
- Central height: approx. 2.20m
The tent consists of one part including 1 divisible central pole from metal and 12 small tent pegs.
- Fabric: 350 gsm (s/sqm) impregnated against water, mold and rot
- Weight: approx. 13 kg
Tent will be delivered completely in two packages.
Our tents have been created for those who want an historical looking tent, but who do not want to spend too much money on a 100% accurate one.
Poles are made of iron. The possible waterproofing treatment is to be renewed every two years, or after heavy rains.You can prolong the life of your tent and enjoy its use for a further long time by observing the following precautions:
- Do not overstretch the ropes, for natural materials such as wood or cotton alter under the influence of air humidity and need space to contract and expand.
- You may thus avoid e.g. that the roof holes for the poles get distended and ultimately facilitate water ingress.
- We recommend slightly slackening the ropes in the evening, for air humidity considerably rises at night and may increase the risk of excessive stress exerted on your tent. The ropes should also be somewhat slackened in rain or high atmospheric humidity.
- If the tent has been exposed to humidity, we strongly advise you to dry it after use, as it is otherwise likely to mould.
- Do not, on any account, use detergents or any other cleaning products to clean your tent. The best way to remove dried out dirt is to use a brush.
- As for the storage of your tent over an extended period of time, please separate all accessories (pegs, ropes, etc.) from the tent itself and preferably pack everything separately. Make sure that all items are dry and stored in a dry place.